Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Treehouses

 Jacob and I had a fun mommy/son outing to Cheekwood last week to see the treehouses.  We are 10 weeks out or less from meeting this baby, and I'm trying to soak up all the one-on-one time with my little man that I can.  Can you blame me!?!  Look at that sweet face.
 Jacob had such a good time climbing all the treehouses and Cheekwood is just beautiful.  We saw a traditional looking house, a conch shell, a rainbow fish, a ball of yarn, and several others.  However, our favorite by far was the Jolly Roger.  We are a little obsessed with pirates around here right now, so to say that this treehouse was right up our alley is a huge understatement.
 Making it to the top of the Jolly Roger
 So proud
Pretty sure he would have stayed up there all day

 I could just eat this little guy up!!!
Going on the huge slide before heading home

Little buddy, I love getting to spend my days with you.  Going on adventures with you are the best!!!  I love you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment