Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Belly


I have been so bad at taking pictures this pregnancy.  I guess it's true what they say that no kid gets as many pictures as the first.  Sorry little one, but that doesn't mean I love you any less!!!

We are about 10 weeks or less now from D-day, and I am getting so excited to meet this sweet baby.  Jared and I have been working on names, but have not been able to agree on one yet.  We have also spent a lot of time imagining what life with two will be like.  Most importantly though, we have been trying to spend a lot of quality time with Jacob...as our family of three before we become a family of four. I guess that's been  more important than documenting my ever increasing belly size. :)

Week 25
 Week 26
 Week 27
Week 281/2

No comments:

Post a Comment