2. His curiosity.
3. How he says "mama", but it sounds like "mema".
4. The way he makes a monkey and dog noise and how he says "choo-choo" for a train.
5. His energetic personality.
6. How he puts the phone up to his ear, smiles, and says, "HEY"!!
7. How he walks towards me with his arms outstretched for a hug.
8. His kisses and how he says "Mmmmm" when he gives me one.
9. Watching his entire face light up when he sees his aunts or grandparents.
10. How he walks around the house with a toy in each hand.
11. How he dances and moves his head back and forth anytime he hears music.
12. His contagious laughter. And how he has many different laughs - all are so great!!
13. How he cracks himself up when he burps. He is definitely ALL boy!! :)
14. How he is becoming a good sharer.
Jacob continually finds new ways every day to make me love him more and more. I am quite a lucky mama to have such a sweet, funny, gentle, smart, handsome, tender-hearted, and carefree little boy as my very own. I am so very thankful that he continues to grow healthy and strong. The Lord truly does give good gifts.
Here's a few more pictures of my little monkey....
Just can't quite decide which book he would like to read
Mama can you help me choose
Talk about curiosity in action. He sat and inspected this vacuum cleaner for about 20 minutes the other day.
Having a snack and reading a book before getting ready for bed
Run, Run as fast as I can....you can't catch me Pops