Sunday, August 15, 2010

21 Month Old Cutie Pie

this is jacob's suprise face

Our sweet Jacob turned 21 months while we were in California. I know I say it a lot, but I really can't get over how big he is getting and how much he is learning. Here's just a couple of my favorite things right now...
-His favorite movie is Cars. He loves Lightning McQueen or "Nightning". And Mater or "May".
-I love it when he says, "Help pease Mama". He has quite the good little manners.
-Can identify articles of clothing like shirt and pant.
-Learning possession like "mama's shirt", "dada's cup", "Samson's fox", "coach's car".
-He is getting REALLY good at identifying colors. He pretty much gets blue, green, yellow, pink, white, red, and orange everytime. Everything he sees lately he points out the color.
-He loves Thomas the Train. He calls him "Mas".
-He makes a dolphin noise.
-He makes his surprise face (like in the picture above) for everything. Makes us laugh everytime.
-Our new routine when he wakes up from naptime/night-night time goes like this:
Me: I knock on the door
Jacob: Knock-knock
Me: Who's there
Jacob: MAMA!!!
Then I throw open the door and he giggles like crazy. It is SO cute!!!
I love you little buddy!! You make my life so enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment