Sunday, July 25, 2010

Catching Up...

We've finally got out computer back and working. There is much catching up to do so this post will be mostly pictures. Here's a look at what we've been up to -

Jacob loves trains so we took a ride on the Music City Star.



me and Coach
He thought the train was so cool
seeing the sights
A few weeks ago Jacob and I went to Hilton Head with Jared's family. Unfortunately, Jared had to work. We missed him but managed to have a GREAT time.
being silly

riding the waves
out to dinner
my favorite little man
we caught a starfish
my little monkey
snack time
watching a little tv
this kid loved the waves
going down the slide at the waterpark (more to come)
safety first

talking to Pops before bed
One day we went to waterpark. Such.A.Blast.

what a stud!
Jacob went down this one all by himself


at the pier



A firetruck came to my parent's neighborhood 4th of July weekend. We let Jacob play in the water and it was a hit.

Gran (Jacob's great-grandmother) turned 80 and we went to her birthday lunch. It was really fun to celebrate her.
the birthday girl
singing Happy Birthday
Jacob made her a special bday card
all the ladies
my son provided the entertainment
My sweet grandmother had a heart attack two weeks ago and we went for a visit. Here we are in front of my favorite tree in their yard that we used to climb on all the time.
My grandmother is currently in a nursing home getting physical therapy. She is one tough little lady though.
My sweet grandmother

all the cousins took some time out to swim in my aunt's pool

Jacob walking with "Mama's cain)
It's been quite hot around here lately so we have been doing a lot of activities that include water. One of our favorites is our super fun water table.



cheers!
sweet little feet
you thirsty Sam?
My very dear friend Jenny's parents have a wonderful pool. We went and swam the day away.
i think i'll try out this noodle


sweet little friends


catching some fish
going for a ride on the "boat"
all done and ready for nap
Last night we went over to Papa Doc and Rena's for dinner.
riding his kettcar - boy did he think this was fun
I've mentioned before how obsessed this child is with cars. Well, Jared and I were discussing getting him hot wheels for his birthday. My mother in law told us that she had some of Jared's from when he was little. We pulled them out last night.
while J was outside, Rena and I set all the cars out.
J was VERY surprised when he came in and saw cars everywhere
still just so so excited
I can't tell who was having more fun!!
Rena even let Jacob have a special box of cars to take home. However, I put them away. We will give them to him for his birthday. Can't wait!
Jared and I are off to California later this week for a dear friend's wedding. There will be lots of pictures to come I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment