Thursday, July 2, 2009

Monkey-in Around

Yesterday was such a fun day!! My bestie friend from childhood just moved back to the area with her adorable husband Mike. They are pregnant with their first child - a boy. We can't wait to meet our new friend in a few months. Anyway, they've been living in Washington so it's been a while since we've been together. I am so glad to have my friend close by again. Her family is my second family. When my family moved to Nashville I lived with them to finish out my freshman year in high school. So.....Jacob and I went and had a playdate with Katie and her mom Paula and sister Paige. Paige also brought her husband Jim and their two daughters Sarah Grace (yes, she was named after me) and Emma.

We went to this SUPER fun place in Nashville called The Monkey's Treehouse. Check them out at themonkeystreehouse.com. It was an indoor playground for kids ages 0-6 or 7 with lots of super fun things to do. Emma and Jacob are about a month apart and they played together quite well. Jacob had a blast. Of course, I had to document the occassion. Enjoy!!!!
J when we first got there - he had to take everything in
Giving KT her pre-baby baby present. A book "The Art of Nurturing Boys"
The baby play area -that's Paige smiling in the background

This is fun Mama
J crawling through the tunnel
Playing in the balls - doesn't this look like fun? They LOVED it!!!
I wanna taste that too
KT and baby Morris

This fun thing was on wheels and I pushed Jake around in it
Mommy and Son
Hi friend

Reaching for the camera
Hmmm...maybe these shoelaces are more interesting
On the slide - Wheeeeee!!!!!
In front of the treehouse - we didn't see any monkeys though :)
Chillin' on the front porch
Playing in the boat
Emma, SG, and Jake
After playing we all went and ate at Red Robin. Then the girls and Paige and Jim came back and spent the night with us. Jim flew out for China this morning. Please pray for safe travels.
Enjoy the day everyone!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment