Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday America Among Other Things

Here's a look at our First 4th of July weekend with our boy!!! We spent Saturday at the lake with Jared's family.

Jacob did NOT like the lifejacket he had to wear at the lake
Mohawk baby sitting on the boat
J and Pops
Have fun
J playing with his Great Uncle Tim - this was their first time to meet
Playing in his boat
So fun....
What can I even say about this one. I just wanna eat him up!!!
Going for J's first boat ride
July 4th outfit
While getting ready for my parents last night we noticed Jacob can now see over the pac-n-play
Isn't this cute!?! They are just the best of friends. Jared and I were fixing lunch in the kitchen. Jared turned around and Jacob had crawled over to Samson and pulled himself up so he could play with his furry friend. I love it!!!!!!
Hey guys
We went to my parents house for dinner on Sunday
Coach and Gama with their favorite boy
(J had his first taste of frozen limeade while we were there. We have created a monster. He LOVED it!!!! I couldn't get him to stop drinking it. We thought he might think it was bitter.....we were wrong. He just kept grabbing for the cup. What a funny boy!!)
Samson looking out the front door
The boys playing yesterday afternoon
Just playing with my toys
Can you tell we have a dentist in the family or what!?!
Jared's mom gave Jacob his first toothbrush while we were on vacation. The boy LOVES his toothbrush. We use bathtime as the perfect place to practice good dental heygiene. We're trying to teach him, but for now I think he thinks it's just a super fun toy!!!
In closing I included a short video of Jacob crawling. Oh he is getting so big!!!! Have a great week everyone!!!


1 comment:

  1. He is getting so big. I'm excited to see him and you guys this weekend.

    ReplyDelete