Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Special Friends

What a special treat we had today!! Jenny and Addy Grace came over for a playdate. Boy was it fun!! We had Jim and Nick's for lunch....courtesy of Jenny. Then we spent all afternoon playing and talking. Super fun!

We love our weekly playdates with Jenny and Addy. They are such good friends and we always enjoy spending time with them. The little ones played together and it was cute because at one point while they were both laying on the blanket, Jacob (who had just woken up) started crying. Addy looked at him and then she started crying too. I think it was a sympathy cry...what sweet little things we have!!!

Here are some pics from our afternoon together.

Paci Friends

Playing together

Jacob, Addy, and myself

Jenny with the kiddos

Sweet little bugs
Oh - and the big news of the day......Jacob rolled over for the first time. The little stinker did it while I was out of the room. I had laid him on our bed and went to his room to get something and when I came back he was on his tummy. I kept trying to get him to do it again. He did - but just once. What a big boy!!!
That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment