Monday, February 28, 2011

What a Vocabulary

The sweetest 2 year old I know
Momma's big boy

enjoying a Valentine sucker


Jacob's vocabulary has really exploded. He is saying so many cute, smart, and hilarious things. I have been trying to preserve them on pen and paper for fear that 30 years from now I might not remember something. Be still my heart. Here are some of my faves:

-I comin. (he yells this when he comes in a room or down the hallway)
-Hey mommy. Whatcha doin mommy?
-crackwas (crackers)
-I need some.
-Mmmm...that tasty.
-oh my goodness. (I absolutely LOVE it when he says this)
-I help.
-sure (this is his response anytime you ask him to do something)
-I wuv you
-Look. I a monkey. Oooh-ahhh
-I watch daddy shave.
-That Jacob's? (when he wants to know if something is his)
-Help me!
-Mommy. Get me up. (who needs an alarm clock when your two year old screams this)
-We go downtown Franklin.
-soap hands sink (when he wants to wash his hands in the sink)
-I need my Zyrtec.
-Oooh. What's that?
-Jonah. Him swallowed up. Gulp.
-Goliafin (David and Goliath)
-I read mommy's favorite book.
-I read my Bible.
-Mommy, rub my back.
-blue nuffins (blueberry muffins)
-chocowat chip cookie
-cds truck (ups truck)
-backseat driving with grandma
-I get in mommy's bed
-Go Bruins
-defense. defense
-Japanamese claw
-I sit sanna cwausses lap. I cried.
-Sanna Cwause bring me my race track
-Cwean up. cwean up.
-Old Donald had farm. eoooo. On that farm had a farm. eoooooo.
-I wear my hat.
-I write my name.
-It towin (it's snowing)
-I want my eat - eat. (when he wants food)
-You do?/ We are?
-We are going dat way? (when we ride in the car he likes to guess which way we are going)
-Adam and Eve eat the apple.
-Baby Moses crying in the river.
-I wave Coach at the ballgame
-That your's (fill in the blank)?
-This is mines.
-I wike it. (I like it.)
-I play in my room.
-Mot Mot fell on the icing (after telling him the story of my mom slipping on the ice one time)
-I be ok again (after he falls down)
-De rain not going get us?
-I need my cut (kiddie knife)
-You want one of mines?
-Where you's going? That she's car?
-cheerihos (cheerios)
-Ooooh...I want to go there (when he watches the tv)
-you supise me (you surprise me...what he says when I ask him what he wants for breakfast)
-Hee-Haw. P.U. (We are. B.U. - this is the chant from the basketball games)
Oh my goodness. I will stop here for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment