Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Christmas Catch Up

I have been such a slacker on here lately. With that being said, I'll keep it short and sweet. Here are some pics from Christmas...FINALLY!!!!!
with Coach and Mot Mot before Christmas Eve service
checking out his stocking
He got REALLY into opening presents this year.
It was so fun!

taking a break from presents for a quick pic
(we have such a hard time getting him to look at the camera these days)
I got some Rachel Ray cookware.
Mom got a new scarf
some of the loot
Coach got a Kindle
Jacob giving Coach his new mug
Leanna opening up her spa day gift card from yours truly.
I think we'll have to do this every year.
My little family
Santa stopped by our house later that night

checking out some of his presents
Buzz Lightyear
he's gonna be a doctor just like his daddy
this has by far been his FAVE gift.
we play with this racetrack ALL day long.
he also got a ton of cars to go with it.
I love that the past couple of years, both of our families have come over late Christmas morning to see Jacob's toys and to eat breakfast. It's such a fun time to be together.
J got a tent
Here he is showing it to Papa Doc
and Mot Mot had to check it out too

making coffee in his new kitchen



what's in the stocking?
yep! still playing with the racetrack
I'm not sure what this is, but both of their facial expressions cracked me up.
Samson had a good Christmas too. He loves his new rabbit.
Christmas Day dinner at Papa Doc and Renna's
getting ready for Dirty Santa
after about 12 shots - this was the best one I got
we were not having a good night
Sweet Gran and myself

checking out his new trains

the kids
is this picture not the sweetest!?!
i just love it
Gran wrote her memoirs. She typed it all up herself and had it bound. We each got a copy. How special it is. She is quite funny and we are so enjoying reading about her childhood and her life with Pappy. Thanks Gran! Best Christmas present we got.

I just adore these two.
If I got to pick two other people to be my grandparents I think I would choose them.
Paps opening his present
The day after Christmas we went to South Carolina to visit my family. We had such a good visit. My grandmother was actually able to sit up and communicate a little bit. I had some very sweet moments with her (I have some other pics of her that I will post separately).
Some highlights from our trip:
Graham and J playing cars
We got to meet our newest cousin.
Jacob calls her "baby Caroline"
My Mama looked so good. She always looks so pretty in pink.
Two of our sweet family/friends got to spend time with us. What a treat. Margaret and Julia - we love you so!!
spending good time with some of my cousins
Fran and John - we missed ya'll
Oh - I almost forgot!
I have a new pupniece - Bella. She's a cuite pa-tootie.
These are Jacob's dinosaurs. I love to watch him play.
More posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment