Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hello Sunshine

The weather has been gorgeous the past couple of days. We have taken advantage of the sunshine. Yesterday afternoon Jacob and I went to our neighbors house and played on their swingset.
this kid loves to swing
going down the slide
after playing we decided to take a walk around the neighborhood in the wagon
Jacob was pointing to a dog here
This morning we took a family walk down by the river. It was so great!!! Jared has been wanting a hiking pack that he can take Jacob in. I have been searching, but the cheapest one I could find was $220. Thanks but no thanks. However, a couple of weekends ago my mother in law and I went to a cosignment sale. I found one for $21. That I can handle!! Jared was so excited and this morning was the perfect day to use it.
putting J in the pack. he was not liking it so much
after we got going though - he LOVED it

I love this picture
taking a break to look at the river
At the end of our walk
Jacob was exhausted when we got home. After lunch we put him down for a nap. I went in to check on him and this is what I saw...
Enjoy the rest of this beautiful weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment