Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Randomness

So, Jared and I did another home improvement project last weekend. We put new hardware on our kitchen cabinets. We plan to do the bathrooms as well, but that's another day. Here's a look at the before and after...
Before
My man hard at work
Samson oversaw the project
After
Doesn't it look good?
I know what you're thinking. You want to go home and do YOUR cabinets now.
Jacob having a fun/weird day in his highchair. The following pictures were taken after breakfast a few days ago. I have such an expression and funny child.
Don't ask
The beginnings of the rabbit/bull nose - He makes this scrunchy face ALL the time
Drinking some water
By the way...these are my FAVE FAVE FAVE pajamas right now
ok - so this picture encapsulates the POOP face.
We always know when Jacob is pooping b/c he bears down really hard, makes these grunting noises, his face gets all red, and his lip always curls up to the side like this. So glad I caught the lip curl on camera. Hmm...wondering when I'll be able to pull this one back out for some blackmail. :)
All better
Right before I took him out to change him

Jacob loves to play guitar with Jared. It is the absolute cutest thing
Wake up sleepy head.
I love Saturday mornings. Jacob always wakes me up by climbing on my face and giving me a BIG slobbery kiss. It doesn't get better!!!
Waking up from a nap. He's always so happy

No comments:

Post a Comment