Monday, August 17, 2009

Happenings

I forgot to post some pictures from last week's festivities. We had a lot going on. Here goes though....
We went to the Rainforest Cafe with our neighbors last Tuesday for dinner. It was yummo!!!
Jacob wasn't sure what to think when the thunderstorm started. That place kept his attention the entire time.
Watching the gorillas
My sweet boy
Family photo with the gorilla
We went swimming with our dear friends Jenny and Addy last week too. This boy loves to swim!!!

Wheeeee.....
Playing with some fun toys
No Addy. You can't have this toy right now. I love watching them interact.
We went to Outback with Jared's family to celebrate birthday's and say goodbye to Emily who was going back to school. It was a great dinner. Jared's aunt even brought Gigi's cupcakes for dessert.
Jake having his dinner
Playing with Pops outside
My sweet family (minus the furry one of course) :)
To close out this post I wanted to share a GREAT picture. Jacob learned how to make the fish face a few weeks ago. I have been trying since to catch in on camera with no luck. I finally got it though.....
AWESOME

No comments:

Post a Comment