Monday, April 27, 2009

It Doesn't Get Cuter Than This

Wow...it's been a while since we have posted anything. Life has been crazy around here and we seem to have been going nonstop!!! Our little boy is growing like crazy. He will be 6 months this week. We can't believe it. I bought a professional camera last week and while I am NO professional photographer we attempted to take some fun shots of J over the weekend. We haven't quite figured out the editing program yet, but this is some of what we captured. It doesn't get any cuter than this....










tiny feet

We took some time out in between for some fun pics with Mommy and Pops. Here are J and I rocking in the rocking chair that my mom rocked me in when I was a baby. And, J and his daddy are playing their fave tickle game. In the past two weeks Jacob has started getting VERY excited when his dad comes home from work. They lay on the bed and Jared tickles him till he can't stand it. Jacob loves to put his hands on his daddy's face and touch his beard. It is soooo sweet we had to capture it...



This morning we loaded up the car and headed to Centennial Park. Samson was more excited than any of us. During our time their we couldn't resist snapping a few more pics.

Feeling grass for the first time




check out my new hat

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a cutie! And, you should be quite proud of those photos. I guess it's easy when you have such an adorable subject. Those are great!

    ReplyDelete