Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend Fun (part 2)

Here is our weekend continued....

Here we are on our way to church

J with his presents from the Easter Bunny

Isn't his Easter outfit presh?




Taking some pictures while we wait for lunch


My cousin Fran and her baby Graham

My sister and I with Mama

Mama with all the great-grandkids




Coach and Jacob/Daddy Bob and Graham

The Easter Bunny was good this year

My little cousins
Not only was it Easter weekend, but we got to celebrate my sweet Mama on her 90th birthday. We had a small get together at the house on Saturday. It was fun to celebrate her wonderful life and share in this special day with her.
The Birthday Girl



My mom (in the green) with her sisters

The cousins - minus 2



Jacob and Graham playing with each other

Cousinly love - soooooo sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment