Monday, May 2, 2011

Glorious Easter Week

We had such a WONDERFUL Easter week filled with lots of fun activities and of course, celebrating Jesus. I just love this time of year!!
Our week started off with Jacob's Easter egg hunt and picnic at school. He really got into hunting for eggs this year.
checking out his loot
of course, we had to have one bite of chocolate before lunch
I have such wonderful memories of dying Easter eggs with my mom and I was so excited to start this tradition with Jacob. He had a blast watching the eggs change colors.
they turned out so good
long day
On Saturday we went to the park for Nathan's birthday. The day was perfect and the kids were cute as could be.
doesn't he just look so grown up!?!
he really liked the merry go round
there was an Easter egg hunt for the kids
jellybean cupcakes
some of the kiddos
best of friends
the Easter Bunny made a little stop at our house
headed to church
Oh - he looked so cute I wanted to eat him up
hunting eggs at Renna and Pa Doc's house
the men in my life
eating a chocolate/marshmellow bunny
my mom made Jacob his first bunny cake
SO cute!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a handsome little guy! I love his Easter outfit! Sweet, sweet, sweet :)

    ReplyDelete