Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Little Cabin in the Woods

We went to Blue Ridge, GA for Labor Day Weekend. It was a wonderful 4 days of fun, family, rest, and relaxation.
view from our cabin
We took a hike to a really pretty waterfall one day...
I know he looks uncomfortable, but he loves this thing
looking at the leaves
my boys
the waterfall
Samson wanted to cool off
Jacob thought the water was cold
best pic we got
Jared and I went horseback riding. We had a blast!!
I know. I know, but safety first.
J and Gypsy
T Spoon was such a sweetie pie
playing in the backyard
isn't it awesome we had this?
this kid had a blast throwing rocks




taking a water break
we spent a lot of time out on the backporch
me and my daddy

my favorite little man

tickle time

"hi rye rye"

saying hello to Mr. Bear
Leanna and Jake
playing with the water table



my bestest buddy
family shot
such a little helper

my sissy


ummm...not sure
Hope everyone else had a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! Love seeing Leanna in camo too! ha :)

    ReplyDelete