Friday, October 2, 2009

This is how I do it...

Ok people. This is how it's done.
First, I decide I'm gonna try
Then I look up and really think about it
Then I get in a crawl position and push off the floor with my hands
A little taller now
Woops...lost my balance
But I'll try again
(This is also how I practice my football defense position)
Fall Down
Now, I'm getting a bit frustrated
But I'm determined. One more time
TADA!!!! Yeah!!! Look at me!!!
This is how I stand up
Oh, and here are a few other random things I do...
This is what I do when I'm done playing with a toy
This is how I hold my bottle even though there's nothing in it
This is the self-talk I give myself in the mornings
Then I just stand back and admire how cute I am
This is how I pick out my clothes
And this is what I do when I get an ich behind my ear
Or...when I want to act like Samson
What do you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment