Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fun Times

Here's a look at what's been going on at our house lately...

Jacob is learning to use a sippy cup


Here is J playing in his exersaucer


On Wednesday Jacob and I went and had dinner with my family at Mellow Mushroom. It was so nice to sit outside. After dinner we went for a walk in downtown Franklin. It was such a pleasant evening!!!
Had to take some pics while waiting for our food to arrive

J and Coach - notice the construction in the background

Mommy and Son

Jake hearts walks

Couldn't resist this picture. The other afternoon Samson played outside while Jared cut the grass. Jared didn't pay close attention to the poor thing. When I went to let him back inside he was COMPLETELY green from head to paw....he had quite a bit of fun rolling around. We had to give him a bath before he could come in!!

Jacob waking up from a nap
We took the following pictures the other night when we were over at my parent's for dinner. I love my sister!

hmmmm.....

I don't know what was happening here


Look Mom, I'm up high


Jacob thinks his daddy is sooooo funny. His whole face lights up when the play together.

I love my baby boy


Working on sitting up....he's almost there!
Jacob likes to help me in the kitchen while I cook



Jacob had his 1st popsickle the other day. Cherry flavored. He loved it!!!! It's the only thing we've ever given him that he cried everytime we tried to take it away. We didn't let him eat the whole thing and they were suger free. He has cut his 1st two teeth and we thought the cold would feel good to him....and it couldn't hurt that it tasted yummy at the same time!!!


Yum! Yum! Yum!

This is one of J's new favorite toys. I got it at a consignment sale. You fill it with water and he can chase the fish around with his hands. So fun!

J chillin out while I was getting ready one morning
That's all for now guys. Thanks for sharing life with us. Until next time - Let the good times roll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment